Join Loggernaut for another installation of readings this upcoming Wednesday! Always titillating, three prominent Northwest writers will respond to the word "wild". The event will be held at Ristretto Roasters and costs a meager 2 bucks!
Carl Adamshick's debut collection, Curses and Wishes, was selected
for the 2010 Walt Whitman Award.
Debra Gwartney is the author of the memoir Live Through This (2009), a finalist for the National
Book Critics Circle Award as well as the PNBA award.
Mary Rechner is the author
of the story collection Nine Simple Patters for Complicated Women
(Propeller Books, 2010).
For more information on the Loggernaut Reading Series head over to their website, or check 'em out on Facebook!
February 17, 2011: Dear Consignors,
The long awaited event is upon us ~ we have a beautiful new computerized system for consignment and we are in the midst of entering hundreds of consignment accounts. This somewhat costly and time consuming endeavor will ultimately make the consignment process so much easier and beneficial for all involved. We appreciate your patience and support. We hope to have all accounts input and the kinks worked out by early March. Check back here for updates.
Reading Frenzy is pleased to present the latest work in our ongoing print series -- No Book Ever Ends by Aaron Renier. This limited edition, two color silk screen print will be signed, numbered and exclusively available through Reading Frenzy. Order it here.
February 12, 2011:
Aaron Renier is the graphic novelist behind Spiral-Bound and illustrator of numerous publications, filled with whimsy, humor and charm. Now toting his newest illustrious adventure The Unsinkable Walker Bean, I chatted with Renier about daily routines, past comic loves and how different cities affect his pen. The release party for The Unsinkable Walker Bean happens this Saturday at Reading Frenzy!
Read the entire post »
February 02, 2011: We are overhauling our consignment system ~ it is completely out of control! Simply too many accounts for a manual system. Our open door consignment policy is an essential part of our service to
the local publishing community. It takes up a lot of our time and space.
We are trying to make it work better for everyone. We appreciate your
patience and cooperation as we revise our policies and procedures. Many changes coming to make it run more smoothly which we will share soon. For now keep these in mind:
- You are welcome to drop off consignment items Monday-Saturday 11-7, Sundays 12-6 but hours for payment are more restricted.
- Small cash payments (that have been pre-calculated*) of $20 or less are available Tuesday-Saturday.
- For accounts that have not been pre-calculated, payment hours are currently restricted to Tue: 11-3, Thu: 3-7, Fri: 11-7, Sat: 11-7.
- For an account with payment due over $20 we need to issue a check. Checks will typically be issued within 30 days of request, usually much sooner. We will email you when the check is ready.
- *Regarding Pre-calculation: You must come in the shop or email us to request that your account be calculated and that you be placed on the To Be Paid list. Currently this does not happen automatically.